You can edit the Saved copy settings (e.g., the selections that appear in the Perform this copy again step) as follows:
- Start Casper 11
- On the Tools menu , click Options
- On the History panel, under Saved Copy Settings, click Edit
- Double-click an entry to rename it, or use the buttons to delete and/or reorder the entries.
- Click OK to save and close the Saved Copy Settings dialog
- Click OK to close the Options dialog
Article ID: 63, Created: July 19, 2022 at 6:03 PM, Modified: July 19, 2022 at 6:04 PM